It is definitely morning again. I'm sitting here at my computer procrastinating and trying to ignore the child while at the same time making sure he isn't getting into anything he shouldn't be. It's been two days since his procedure and he's definitely back to normal. Same old tricks. Getting into things and looking adorable. And of course, like any other child, the screaming and tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants or he has a "toy" like my phone taken away from him.
Speaking of phones, one of the first thing he did today was find my phone tucked under my pillow (I keep it there when I sleep so it is close by in case it rings or the alarm goes off so I can address it before disturbing the hubby or sleeping baby - not that the baby sleeps much...). I was in a half awake state when Taran's phone goes off. I awaken and there my baby is pushing buttons on mine. I quickly take it, back out of the main menu and close the phone. Right then, Taran asked me if I sent him a blank message and that is when I realize that Noah had apparently gotten into the text function. Nice. We go back to resting our eyes because that is all you can do when you have a 12 month old crawling all over you, pulling your hair and stepping on your face. I then get a text from my sister, "Did you text me the time?" "No, Noah got a hold of my phone, I'm so sorry" It's about quarter to eight in the morning at this point, so hopefully it wasn't super early for her, but it probably was, especially on a Saturday. I then proceed to check my other sent texts to make sure that Noah hadn't sent anyone else a surprise. Luckily, he hadn't, it was just the one text that got sent to my hubby and sister. Ah, children...
So now, I'm checking my Facebook and procrastinating after picking up baby toys. I need to vacuum desperately. I also have a mommy meeting today. I guess I've got to get going. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment