Friday, January 10, 2014

More Milestones?

24 Day Challenge day 5 complete. I'm at the halfway point for the cleanse phase.

Today seemed hectic. I ran errands and worked on worksheets for the boys. Meals got delayed, my afternoon snack forgotten. Oops. Oh well. Still had hunger issues today but got too distracted to eat. Could have been the cause. Oh well. At least I didn't deal with headache issues for most of the day until the evening. I overshot my calories again, but I'm still under what I burned. Not by much though.

Ok, today's meal plan:

- Spark
- Fiber Drink
- Breakfast - Meal Replacement Shake with banana mixed in
- Morning Snack - hummus on whole wheat tortilla
- Lunch - Salad with romaine, carrots, red bell peppers, tomatoes, hard-cooked egg, and homemade Italian dressing
- Afternoon snack - forgotten
- Dinner - Mexi dips, chicken on while wheat tortilla

Here's a pic of dinner: 

I did a chips and dips tray for a movie night with the boys. I added some chicken, but the dips are salsa, guacamole, beans, and cheese dip. Of course due to the challenge, I didn't eat the cheese dip (Velveeta dip, the rest were homemade from real foods). In place of the chips, I did a taco with the last whole wheat tortilla I had and then I used some of the chicken strips for dipping.

Good night! The adventure continues tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment