So bad headache again waking up. Went away after a bit. Only other issue is hunger. And another headache. This afternoon I started to get that dull pain, this time all over my head and my head started feeling cloudy. I drank an extra Spark and it helped temporarily. I think. But the hunger. After lunch, after afternoon snack (of course, dinner was really late), and after dinner. Once again, going to bed hungry. Joy of joys. Also, once again, I'm under calories burned, but over on my daily allotment for intake. No bueno.
Ok, today's meals:
- Spark first thing
- Fiber drink
- Breakfast - egg, red pepper, broccoli greens scramble and strawberries
- Snack - popcorn
- Lunch - salad with romaine, tomatoes, carrots, red pepper, hard cooked egg, and homemade Italian dressing
- Snack - banana
- Dinner - steak, green beans, sautéed spinach

No comments:
Post a Comment