Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yay for the Baby!

Taran has been in town as I'm sure I've mentioned and it has been great getting to spend time with him. We mostly have been relaxing and just enjoying our little family.

Noah and I have been congested a bit lately, most likely due to excessive pine pollens in the air which have never really bothered me in the past, but oh well. I'm having to fight with him all over again to get the snot sucked out of his nose, but we are managing.

A few nights ago, Noah learned a new skill. It was so random and cute all at the same time, I had to video it. Taran and I were working at our computers and Noah was playing on the office floor with his toys and exploring other things that we have around the room like computer bags and books on shelves. He finally settled himself sitting on the floor near the office door and concentrating really hard, started clapping! He was making sure his hands touched and the shear discipline he had making sure it worked was one of the cutest things ever. We haven't really encouraged clapping that much except for in a song that my dad always sang with us when my brothers and sisters and I were younger. Since then, we can actually get him to clap along with us by clapping first and he will copy it. Too cute!!!!! I had to put the video up on my Facebook page and share it with everyone.

I'm so proud of my little one. Who knows what he'll discover next!

No comments:

Post a Comment