I can't believe it is already at the end of the day. Where did the time go?
I actually managed to get out of bed today and go to yoga. I was tired, but the baby and the cat were wide awake and so I went ahead and got up.
Yoga seemed to go by really fast today. Sometimes the class seems to drag on and on, but today even though we spent entirely too much time in plank pose (that's like the starting position for push ups for those that don't know), it seemed to fly by and before I knew it, we were doing our final relaxation.
After yoga I quickly stopped by the house to freshen up and change and then we were off to Noah's recheck appointment after his second round of antibiotics for his ear infection. The doctor said that his ear drum was intact and that he still had fluid in his ear, but no sign of redness or infection. He recommended continuing the antibiotics for another couple of days and we need to return in three weeks to check the pressure in his ear and see if there is still fluid.
After the appointment, we went back home and had a pretty relaxing afternoon. We didn't do much other than play but time seemed to fly by. I was able to upload some new pictures of the baby on my Facebook page. Noah did take a really good nap afternoon and I got to read and nap some at the same time, so yay.
Noah has gone to bed early, which means that he probably won't keep his normal schedule for the rest of the night. He has been doing this lately, going down early but waking up and wanting to stay up. I don't know what it is that has changed his schedule, but I'm guessing that is why I've been so tired.
Oh well... we'll see what tomorrow brings.
No comments:
Post a Comment