Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Good Day to Nap

Today was relatively slow. Ah, Sunday, the day of rest...

Noah took the Sabbath to heart though. He took two really good naps. Well, good for him anyway. Usually, I'm lucky if he sleeps for twenty minutes at a time, but today he had two naps, one after church this morning and one late this afternoon. Both naps lasted for over an hour. Yay! Good naps make for happy babies.

After church we headed over to see how the Y measured up to the local athletic club. Noah apparently wasn't that interested since he fell asleep. Turns out it was a total snooze because they weren't even open. Smart kid. Taran suggested it may be because it is the Young Mens' Christian Association and they probably are closed on Sunday or at least Sunday morning. Just like Chick-Fil-A is what I'm thinking. Closed when you are craving it the most. But I digress.

I'll go tomorrow to check it out. I also need to go by FedEx Office (Did they really have to kill the Kinko's name?) tomorrow to check up on some prices for a printing project I have been assigned for Purina stuff. I can also check to see what it would cost to print out my booklet.

Anyway, I guess that tomorrow everyone returns to the real world. I do too apparently. Yay for work. If only it was a fun and interesting project, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment