Today our new little man had his two week visit with the pediatrician. I can't believe that it's been that long. Ok, technically, it's been 13 days, not two weeks, but it's close enough...
It may be because our schedule and day to day routine has been abnormal. Taran has been on vacation so we don't have specific places to be and things to do. We've been taking it easy and working out the specifics of how things work with two kiddos. That's not so easy and I'm glad that with few exceptions for appointments (and once for work) Taran has been here to help me out.
Our visit with the pediatrician was good. Our little man had 4oz. to gain to regain his birth weight, the goal at two weeks. He overshot it a bit and gained 13! Even the doctor was surprised at how well he had done - not that he was expecting him to do poorly, he just gained much more than expected. I'm glad he's doing so well. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment